
For Thanksgiving weekend, we drove up to Ottawa to visit our Grandma & Grandpa. Yay! After a long drive (with videos, and a stop for burgers....mmmm) we arrived. We always have fun at Grandma & Grandpa's place ---- they're great playmates! Check out Grandpa and I looking at birdies and squirrels outside the window. And then it was a big hug-fest for Grandpa, me and Violet, awww.

I also loved playing with their baby chair.....sometimes I sat in it (I like to pretend to be a baby sometimes - just ask Mummy how I ask her to carry me up the stairs on occassion!) and then I was the big sister and rocked Vila. Good times!


Of course, no visit to Ottawa would be complete without a visit to Golden Palace - Mummy and Daddy got their egg roll fix!

That's all for now.....next post, it's a beautiful Thanksgiving day in the park, stay tuned! xoxo Audrey & Violet
No comments:
Post a Comment