Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!!

Happy Halloween Everyone! It's one of our favourite days of the year, and Violet and I got to dress up as Cinderella and Baby Belle (the princess, not the cheese....although Violet didn't really care for her costume, she would have preferred a bag full of Babybel instead!) I had such a beautiful blue ballgown, that everyone wanted a picture with me! Nanny and Gramps came up on Sunday to see us, so I gave them a "royal preview" of my Cinderella outfit. On Monday, Halloween Day, Mummy and Daddy got us all dressed up after an early dinner and we headed out at 6pm to the street!! But first, a couple pics on the porch --- Violet is munching on something and I'm eating a "Ginger-dead" cookie from our neighbours. You have to stay well-fed for a night of trick-or-treating! Then we were off!! 10 house in half an hour and lots of candy! We hurried home for 630pm so I could be ready at my post to hand out candy to all the trick-or-treaters who came to us - we had 53 in all. Mummy and Daddy both said I was a great helper - I loved manning the door, but just not for the "scary masks". Finally, check out me and Violet, quality-testing the smartie boxes, ha ha....they are great little shakers if you need some fun while waiting for the trick-or-treaters. So Happy Halloween everyone - hope you all had a great night too! Oh, and ps, next year, Mummy and Daddy will dress up too.....this year, we had planned on Daddy Prince Charming and Mummy Sleeping Beauty but alas, no time for the costumes. But next year, family theme! Even Daddy will do it, right Daddy?!! xoxo Audrey & Violet

No comments: