Thursday, October 27, 2011

Morning & Night on Day 2 in Atlanta!

On Saturday, we had such a jam-packed day, I thought I'd tell you about our morning and night first....and save the midday fun for my next post (hint....it involves a lot of big orange things popular in October!) First, we woke up and had some fun at home with baby Jackson. I especially liked petting his head, and giggling with him - he seemed to enjoy our game too. Meanwhile, Vila had decided to investigate the little wiggler under the table - doggie Diva, who I enjoyed feeding each day her Cheerio treats. Soon enough, Daddy wanted a cuddle with the man of the our, so check our Chachu Daddy with his nephew....great pic boys! After brekkie, we can never sit for long, what with lots of playmates and toys around. Violet loved playing on the playmats with Jackson's toys and they even seemed to share pretty well....well, most of the time! Later, after our "secret" excursion, we came home and enjoyed playing a bit in the garden.....we loved Chachi Stephanie's pretty purple flowers! She even let us pick some of them. Violet got expecially excited to show everybody what she had found, silly cutie-pie Vila! That's all for the AM & PM today....now on to our big adventure of the day in my next post! See you soon y'all.....Audrey & Vila xoxo

No comments: