
Our little cousin Jackson just turned 1 year old in September so we made a trip down south to see him.....it's been 3 years since I was there myself as a little baby, and Vila has never seen the sunny streets on Justine Way. So y'all, off we went! After a chaotic morning getting up at 445am (okay by me, I like my early mornings!), we headed to the airport and some super long lines. Vila was not a happy camper....but things cheered up immensely when we landed in Atlanta! After our long journey, it was great to get to their home and have a snack with our fave southern cousin Jackson! Here I am sharing a pita with him, mmmm.

Once we had fueled up, we went out back into their beautiful sunny yard to play. Daddy had a great game of ball with Jackson...

...while Mummy couldn't resist getting in her first cuddle with her little nephew!

We heard there was a park nearby so that was our next stop - swings and slides, who can resist?! Vila and Jackson loved swinging together - see their smiles? You should have heard their giggles!

But all that exercise wasn't enough for Diva - she still needed a walk later and I was happy to oblige. I loved holding the leash and walking around the neighbourhood with her.

After a great dinner of our favourite tortilinni, we snuggled up in our beds and got ready for day 2 with our Atlanta family.....much more fun to be had, stay tuned y'all (yes, I'm practicing my southern charm!!) Love Audrey & Violet xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment