Sunday, July 3, 2011

Random Playtime Pics at Grandma & Grandpa's!

As you've seen from our previous posts, we had such a good visit with Grandma and Grandpa, and lots of playtime together! Here' s some pics to show you what we got up to! Whether it was hanging out laughing on the floor with Grandpa, rocking around on the baby chair (even when I'm looking like I'm 10 feet tall!!!), or playing in the park and eating gummies with Grandma (plus I walked the beam with Mummy about 30 times!!), we were loving our weekend fun! Violet even got to practice walking with her walker which went really well on the carpeted floor - she's sooooo close to being able to walk on her own, maybe in another month??? Go Violet! One final post from Ottawa to go....but it's so good, it gets its own posting, keep reading! xoxo Audrey & Violet

No comments: