Sunday, July 3, 2011

More Fun, Family & Good Times in Ottawa!

On Sunday, we started our day with a cuddle fest with Daddy in bed! The bed is soooo big, we had lots of fun rolling around and tackling/tickling Daddy! Then we went downstairs to the main room for play time! I enjoyed a rousing game of CATCH with the red football.....while Vila played with her rings. Then we set up a "tent" in the living room, and I went and hid underneath with my new flashlight and my dolly. I liked to surprise everyone when I came out!! Violet was particularly curious about where I was crawling off to under the table, she was straining to see!! And here I am inside the tent with my dolly Dodo, telling her stories and showing her stars (Mummy snuck her camera under the tent sheet!) Next up in our day was lunch - here we are, eating up some roti, hummus and yogurt (another "slice of life" pic as Mummy likes to say) Once we woke up from our post-lunch nap, it was off to see our cousins Tyler and Dylan and Uncle Shawn at Gran-Chachi's house!! We had a swim in the pool (well, Violet and Mummy did) and hung around playing with toys. Tyler and I even ran up the stairs together holding hands. It was a GREAT day with fun and family, and many more good times ahead for us all as we grow up together.....xoxo Audrey & Violet

No comments: