Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ballet, Birthdays & Bubbles


This Saturday was full of "b's".  First up, my graduation from my Ballet class!   I did the whole season this year, wow what a feat.  I was a great dancer, and I'm looking forward to doing classes again soon.  Check me out in my outfit, and a short video Daddy took (TBD, we can't get it to upload!!)
After celebrating finishing my ballet classes this spring, we went for a Birthday celebration for our friend Jack Donnelly.  He's 3!  We had lots of fun playing with balls, a parachute, and the Bubble machine!  Not to mention, there was a delicious fireman's cake, and red sprinkly cake balls too!  Mmm, Jack certainly knows how to have a great party (I bet his Mummy helped just a little bit!) 

A fun day of "B" events - hope you had similar good times too, whatever letter of the alphabet showed up a lot (can you tell I'm learning lots lately?  I love letters and numbers!)  xoxo Love Audrey and Violet

No comments: