Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's Official - I'm FOUR!

Today was my actual FOURTH birthday!  I started the day by grabbing my Mummy's paper off the porch, and posing for a nice pic in my new dress and jewels.....and holding up my 4 fingers, can you see?!  I know my numbers pretty well!  And Mummy wanted a pic with me too so we posed together - this is one of Mummy's all-time fave photos of us together.  We look pretty similar, don't we?!
Because it was a Thursday, we all had to go to our schools and daycares, but the celebration continued in the afternoon!  Mummy and Daddy took me and Vila out to a new pizza place called The Magic Oven  - we love our pizza!  I got my favourite - pepperoni! 

When we got home, we had presents of course.....and look what I got, a beautiful new tutu with flowers in the skirt, and a ballet bag!  So now I can carry my stuff to ballet class in my new bag, yay! 

And like all big moments, Mummy wanted a picture of our family so we sat together and posed for the timer photo - only took 2 times to get this one of us all. 

Happy Fourth birthday to me!  What a great day it was to follow-up my party from last weekend.  I really am quite a big girl now!  Hope you all had a great May 10th too!!  Love Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: