Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sisterly Love

Me and Vila have a lot of fun together - sisterly love (and teasing too at times, let's be honest!) runs deep!  This past weekend, I finally got my hair cut.  Vila was right there with me, and while I gave myself two thumbs up, Vila gave me 1 finger up....thanks Viley, I'll take it!  I know what you meant ; )
The next day we had fun visiting Indigo with our friends Emma and Max (and their Mummy Irene).  Vila and I loved the teacup to sit in - reminded us of Disney, except it didn't spin.  Ah well, we brought in lots of books, and enjoyed running all over together too (it was a rainy day, so fun to be indoors and looking at all the books and toys there) 
Later that day, Vila and I got on our rain boots and jackets and went out for some playtime.  Vila still is a little hesitant on the hilly neighbours lawn, so I gave her a helping hand to toddle down.  You can do it Vila!
Ah, sisterly love - you can see it well in all these pictures, can't you?  Love you Vila and I know you love me too, you silly monkey!  xoxox Audrey and Violet

No comments: