Woo-hoo! What a great party at Monkey Magoo's. Check out the ball bin, complete with slide. A definite favorite of mine. There were plenty of cars to zoom around in too.
The whole family enjoyed it - Nanny, Daddy and Holly got right in there with us both to play around!
Then it was pizza and cake time - we all sat around our tables and enjoyed the yumminess! Look at our sea of pinkness! Do you notice a few painted faces (and arms) too? They had such a great face painter (although I decided to get a fairy on my arm instead).
Cake time next - and me, Vila and Mummy were waiting with anticipation!!!
Look at what I got - a vanilla cake with Sleeping Beauty!
After having my cake, and passing out loot bags, it was time to go home. I opened my presents (so many nice things from my friends....jewellry, puzzles, stamp kits, Polly Pockets, wow!) and then went to bed to dream of all my nice party-day memories! And guess what....it's still not my actual birthday yet, so I know there's more fun to come! Happy Party Day to me xoxoxo Audrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment