Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Party Starts At Home!

I've been waiting for my fourth birthday for a while....and yay, the celebrations are finally here!  We had my party today as it's the weekend so everyone can come.....we started at home first.  I had fun opening gifts from Nanny and Gramps -look at that Princess bag!  I got one of my favourite dresses of all time.....a Hello Kitty dress, I had to put it on right away!!  Here I am with Nanny and Gramps, all smiles, don't I look all grown up and cute in my new outfit? 

I'm really loving dresses lately so this one will be a great addition to my collection! Mummy and Daddy also gave me a great gift....a new double-bed for my room with a new pink birdie quilt!  Plus some pillows and a picture for my wall, a princess growth chart, and a white sparkly dolly-stand for all my jewellry. 

Aunty Holly came over too and gave me a necklace for my stand, and she was my manicurist for the day - thanks Aunty Holly! 

And I had said I wanted cake balls....and Aunty Holly came through.  Yummy!  We had pink-frosting covered cake balls, sooooo good. 

                                                       
                                        I gave it two thumbs up! 

What a great way to start my birthday party day.....and next, part 2!  We are going to Monkey Magoo's - a local playplace with pizza and cake.  It's my first party with firends ---I invited all the girls from preschool!  Can't wait to share myparty day with them soon - stay tuned.  Love Audrey xoxox

No comments: