First, a pic of the Procktors....
And then a pic of the Malhotras!
Plus some more pics of us hanging out in the afternoon with our new toys and joking around!

Of course, Christmas Day wouldn't be complete without a huge dinner! We had turkey and stuffing, beans, carrots, potatoes, parsnips, and gingerbread cheesecake for dessert. Wow, lots of food AGAIN.....it felt like we didn't stop eating all day (did I mention we had apple-french toast for breakfast, and then cheese and grapes and crackers and shrimp and veggies and dip and h'or deurves and cookies all day long!!!) Here I am being a "blinky" baby (I love to blink my eyes and roll my head around being silly) at the dinner table, and Vila laughing at it all in her high chair. 
Plus, it wouldn't be complete with silly paper hats and a pic with Daddy!
And one of the best things ever was getting to share it with my sister Violet - I love her so much, and she loves me too. Since it's her first Christmas, Mummy wanted a special pic.
And check us sisters out being all cute together....the true meaning of Christmas, love love love! Love you Violet - Merry 1st Christmas, xoxoxo Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment