Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010!

This was Violet's FIRST Christmas and my THIRD, wow! We were soooo excited to get up and see what Santa had brought for us! And he got us a lot - thanks Santa!

We had great fun opening our stockings - I loved ripping off the wrapping paper to discover lots of great gifts! Here I am showing off my new pom-poms, and my new princess rings, and riding on my new unicorn pony!
Violet also got to open some stuff too - but she mainly enjoyed trying to overthrow my shopping cart, she thought that was a riot!
And the BIG present we got from Santa was a huge piano keyboard! Both Violet and I like to play with it - I like the "polly waddle doodle all the day" song, and Violet just likes whatever she happens to hit with her foot when she is spinning around (she is quite the little spinner and almost scooter lately!)

That's what happened Christmas morning - check out the video below of me coming down the stairs (in two parts below!), and then I'll have another post of Christmas afternoon! Love Audrey & Violet xoxo


No comments: