We always order-in or go out for dinner on Christmas eve, and this year, we ordered in an Indian feast - butter chicken, lamb rogan josh, mutter paneer, chana masala, and alloo gobi! Yummy stuff!
I particularly liked the naan bread, and even Vila had some naan too - she's getting really really good at picking up pieces now (but the rest of the stuff was too spicy for her...even for me!)
We also baked cookies for Santa, since we'd been talking about it all month long now! I got into my new snowman pajamas, and helped Mummy bake him chocolate chip cookies in the shape of gingerbread men, stars and Christmas trees.
We left one for Santa, plus we ate one ourselves ......mmmm! You should have seen the look on my face as I took the cookie to leave for Santa near the fireplace - all seriousness!
Plus we left Santa a card that I made with Daddy - here we are, making it together below with my colourful markers! Can you tell I'm so proud of my pretty markers?!
No comments:
Post a Comment