I was introduced to snowballs - fun to throw! I used my shovel and pail to collect snow, and Mummy did most of the snowball making. We threw them at the window where Daddy was looking at us!
And Mummy and me even made a small snowman - I named him Frosty : )
We also took my rowboat out for a walk, and I thought it was really cool to see the pathway it made in the snowy sidewalk.
It did start to get chilly after a while though, so we came inside and I got to have a special treat - my first taste of hot chocolate! It was SOOOO yummy, I loved it! Mummy said I could have some more at Christmas.
Finally, I'll post a little video here of me, talking to Mummy's new iPhone when we were outside, with a special message to Santa and everyone!
Okay, it's been a long snowy but fun-filled day! Tired, so off to bed with me! xoxo Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment