Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chitter Chatter

It's me, Violet talking for a change! I am being MUCH more vocal lately, so it only seems fitting that I should take over my big sis' blog for a posting!! The last couple of weeks we've been a bit behind on our postings, as Mummy's camera broke and was in the shop for repairs. But we're back up and running!

So, what have we been up to? We went to a coffee shop last week and while we were waiting for Mummy's friends, I decided to shake around my cheerios and gab away - see me in my pic above? Cutie pie at the coffee shop! I was quite entertaining to Mummy while we sat around and had a chat!
We did even more gabbing at home this week - so check me out in my video below, having a huge laugh with Mummy.
Gab gab, goo goo, love you all, Violet xoxo

No comments: