Here we are at the Big Tree in the courtyard ..... me, Mummy and Daddy, and Violet in her stroller with her weather-protector (can you see her in there?!! she's all warm and cozy!)
One of the best parts of the day was getting to eat a custard donut, and Mummy had some hot fruit tea that she showed to Violet!
Last, but not least, here is a pic of our visit with Santa.....and despite being really excited to tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas (pom-poms, a snowman and chocolate cookies!), I got scared when we were at the front of the line. Can you see I've been crying a bit? At least Mummy, Daddy and Violet sat with me!
Ho ho ho - happy pre-Christmas to you all too! Love Audrey & Violet xoxo
1 comment:
Way to get into the Christmas spirit! Andrew thinks Audrey is letting Santa off easy with her wish list.
Post a Comment