Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Hey Everyone - Cheers! Mummy had champagne, and I had my milk last night! And with a new year, comes a new style! Here's my new haircut I got yesterday - love my new bob, no more ponies for me for a while! Then we went to the park and had "chocolate hot" at Starbucks, and a yummy salmon dinner that even Violet liked! We ended the day with watching some hockey with Daddy and doing my "goal, go Canada go" dance! What a great last day of 2010 for us.
And 2010 was such a great YEAR for us, mainly because my sister Violet arrived! I know 2011 will be great because we'll have lots of fun together, and fun for Mummy and Daddy too. Vila and I also wish lots of tickles, giggles, fun and good times for Grandma and Grandpa in Ottawa; Nanny and Gramps in Burlington; Holly and Guy in Toronto; Chachu, Chachi & baby Jackson in Atlanta; and to all our friends and family all over the world (a special shout out to our Chicago family, including new baby Kabir - hi little cousin, welcome to the world! xoxoxo)
Love you all and wish you the best for 2011, Audrey & Violet (cheers again, but Violet is too little to cheers, so she just smiles!!)

1 comment:

Stephanie & Anil said...

Love the new 'do, Audrey! You're so stylish! Can't wait to see you all in just a short while! Much love & Happy New Year! Chachu, Chachi, Jackson & Diva