
Along with dancing, once of my new things I've discovered is eating at the table with my family. And when I demand food, people seem to give it to me! In Ottawa, we all went to Tucker's Marketplace for brunch on Sunday and I had tons of fun
. I got to sit in a high chair at the table with everyone, and when I saw everyone else eating, I decided I wanted some food too! For the first time, Mummy and Daddy got me my own plate of food.....butternut squash and coffee cake. Mmmm - yummy, I loved trying to pick it up myself and making a mess! Take a look at these pictures - what a fun time I had! Another first, another occasion to remember.....and from now on, every time I go to Ottawa, Grandma and Grandpa say that they will take me to Tucker's for a meal. Yippee!! My belly is happy! Love Audrey xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment