Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hanging Out, Reading the Paper!

Hi Everyone - What a trip to Atlanta I had! It was so fun to see my Chachu and Chachi, plus all of Chachi's family!!! Unfortunately, I had a bit of a tummy ache and I kept waking up at night not in my usual bed, so I was a little cranky, but no one seemed to mind! More on my trip later when I get some pictures to post for y'all (I learned that slang in Atlanta!)

But today, I'm back at home, happy as can be and reading the paper! Then Mummy told me she wanted to send a picture of my shirt to Daddy at work, and of course, with any mention of my Daddy, I get a silly goofy grin cause I love him so much. Check out my pictures....Mummy says she can't decide which is cuter! Love to y'all (hee hee), Audrey xoxo

No comments: