After quite the flight delays (which made me a little cranky!) we got to Ottawa! Grandma and Grandpa were so happy to see me!! It was kind of late, so I went to bed, but the next day we got up and did presents....for me and for Grandma's Birthday!! I loved playing with the ribbons on the paper! 
I got a really nice colourful cell phone (to teach me numbers, music), a fun colourful ball, a stocking filled with music and socks and mitts and a couple of great bibs with sleeves....Mummy says they are really helpful as she doesn't like it when I wipe my prunes and food all over my sleeves!
Plus my Chachu Anil came to visit too and him and Aunt Stephanie gave me a gorgeous red Twinkle sleeper and a beautiful painted scroll of my name that they brought back from New Orleans!! Plus Great-Aunt Anna sent a "Pat the Puppy" book too! Wow, I'm a lucky girl. Thanks everyone!! After all the excitement of gifts, I decided to chill out and play some music on the keyboard that Grandma and Grandpa had - I was quite talented, playing with my hands AND my feet! 
That's all for this post, more about my Ottawa visit in my next post! Love Audrey xoxo PS Happy Birthday again Grandma! I'm glad I got to spend your birthday with you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment