
New Year's Eve started with me and my dolly Annabel (thanks Nanny!)- we had a nice cuddle on the couch! Later, Mummy and Daddy got ready and we posed on the couch for our first New Year's Eve photo as a family - my Mummy loves to get a photo! I actually stayed up until 830 (really late for me! I usually go to bed at 630 or 7). But Mummy and Daddy stayed up way late to welcome in the New Year - and they welcomed it with our good friends Auntie Cathy (who's pregnant too - can't wait to meet my new playmate this summer!)

and Uncle Ryan. They had a "make-your-own-pizza" buffet with tons of ingredients......and because the Procktor side of our family loves to take pictures of food, here is a picture of the buffet!

The next morning, we did a New Year's Day brunch with more of Mummy and Daddy's friends - here's a picture of us all at Oliver & Bonocini, with Auntie Niana (who's ALSO pregnant - she was really good at holding me and showing me the open restaurant kitchen while Mummy and Daddy ate) and Uncle Dave.

So with 2009 here, on behalf of the Toronto

Malhotras, I wish all my loving family and friends health, happiness and fun for 2009! My New Year's resolution is to continue to be as cute, cuddly and "podgy" as I have been since I was born --- Mummy says that's an easy resolution to keep! Love to you all, Audrey xoxo
3 comments:
These are classic photos that we all will look back on in 10 years and laugh our faces off! Great times - sad we missed it but the Duffs will be back in Canada soon enough! best Sarah, Shane and Rowan.
Great pics. Happy new year Audrey!
Wow, there are a lot of playmates on the way for Audrey!
Post a Comment