Another month, and more new things I've learned! This month, I have really learned how to grab things and play with my toys! I often look so studious when I'm playing in my Excersaucer that Daddy calls it my "office" and asks me "Am I hard at work? Or hardly working?!" Hee Hee! I've also become very good at sitting on my own and my two bottom teeth are definitely visible now....wow, what a difference a month makes, right?! Here's a couple of pictures of me today in my pretty new pink velvet dress that Nanny bought me (and a black and white "artisitc" shot, as Mummy calls it....and me with my hand in my mouth, pretty typical these days!). And below is a short video of me playing with my new Gumball toy (again, thank you Nanny and Gramps!) That's all for now - it's been a looong day for Mummy and me, so we have to go to bed to get ready for our last Mumnet until Janu
ary tomorrow! Love to you all, Audrey xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment