
Lately, Mummy has been playing Christmas carols all day (Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman are my favorites....or Deck the Halls with Boughs of Podgy! ha ha) and this past weekend, she said we had to put up our Christmas tree! I had no idea what this meant, but next thing you know, we had a huge green tree with pretty lights in our living room and I got to play with a lot of colourful sparkly balls! Then Mummy was lifting me up high, and Daddy was holding up a pretty gold star for me to put on the tree. How exciting! It was a lot of fun, and then Daddy had to go outside to hang up some pretty icicle lights while me and Mummy admired our tree. Then Nanny and Gramps came over to babysit while Mummy and Daddy went to a party - here's a pic of me with Nanny and Gramps this morning before they left, they are pretty fun to hang out with!
What a fun thing Christmas-time is.....I can only imagine how fun the actual day is going to be! I keep hearing things about a guy named Santa and presents....hmmm, can't wait to see what it will be like in 3 weeks!!! Love to all, Audrey xoxoxo PS Do you like my Santa sleeper that Grandma and Grandpa bought for me??
No comments:
Post a Comment