And finally, here are a couple of videos - on Saturday, I really just wanted to chat vs eat, and today I tried playing the guitar with Daddy! All of this, plus I went to Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ryan's Xmas party last night.....where I slept upstairs nicely, but then I couldn't understand why Mummy and Daddy were tired today at my usual wake up at 630am. I guess 'cause they were up partying till 2am vs sleeping in a cosy car seat! Oh well, we had a nice lazy Sunday together - I love just hanging out at home! Love to you all and hope you had a good weekend too, Audrey xoxo
Sunday, December 14, 2008
My Weekend Update!
And finally, here are a couple of videos - on Saturday, I really just wanted to chat vs eat, and today I tried playing the guitar with Daddy! All of this, plus I went to Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ryan's Xmas party last night.....where I slept upstairs nicely, but then I couldn't understand why Mummy and Daddy were tired today at my usual wake up at 630am. I guess 'cause they were up partying till 2am vs sleeping in a cosy car seat! Oh well, we had a nice lazy Sunday together - I love just hanging out at home! Love to you all and hope you had a good weekend too, Audrey xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment