Monday, December 29, 2008

My First Christmas Day!

I woke up at Nanny and Gramps house, and there was lots of excitement! I got dressed in "My First Christmas" sleeper and then everyone started giving me tons of gifts to open --- I think I like Christmas! I tried to tear the paper as best I could but Mummy had to help a lot. Nanny and Gramps gave me a beautiful framed poster of the meaning of my name (letter by letter) plus my first doll (Baby Annabel), and Nanny knit me a pretty purple sweater! My Auntie Holly gave me a mushroom rattle and a cashmere sock monkey - both of which she made herself, she's so talented and I love them both! I was chewing the sock monkey ear and drooling all over the mushroom all day.
We watched the Queen's message too, and then just hung out in the family room again - and I did some more dancing! Later, we had a great turkey dinner, with Nanny's best stuffing,followed by the Procktor tradition of Christmas crackers.....see me in my silly cracker hat?? It was a little big so fell over my head at one point too!
After all this excitement, we drove back home to our house and I crashed out, because the next day we were going to Grandma and Grandpa's home in Ottawa for my second first Christmas!!


No comments: