When we got home, I was supposed to nap, but I decided I wanted to stay up with Mummy! It was lots of fun until I fell asleep at 430....just 15 minutes before my Gramps came to visit!!! So Mummy woke me up to have a visit with Gramps and then Daddy came home and we said a little Diwali prayer (see video) and put out candles and the Hindu goddess coins that Grandma and Grandpa had given Mummy and Daddy last year when they blessed our home.
After our family prayer, I went to bed but Mummy, Daddy, Auntie Holly and Gramps had Indian food (including yummy Butter Chicken, Kashmiri Tea and Gulab Jaman) from Lahore Tikka House on Gerrard Street to celebrate Diwali.
That's all - I wish all my family (both Malhotras and Procktors) a Happy Diwali and may you all have health, happiness and prosperity in the coming year! xoxo Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment