
Wow-ee! After intently watching Mummy and Daddy eat their food for the last few weeks, they decided to let me try rice cereal today !! But I must say, it wasn't as delicious as I thought it would be, and I found it a little hard to swallow (I dribbled quite a bit on my bib). It just felt so different in my mouth than my usual lunchtime snack! But I think I'll get used to it and before you know it, I bet you I'll be eating all sorts of stuff - it sure looks interesting to me at least!
And here's a couple pics from earlier today of me with Daddy who was reading to me, and then I sat with my teddy bear while Mummy and Daddy lowered my crib mattress (they lowered it because they often find me in the mornings at the end of my crib with my feet half up on the edge! I'm becoming such a little jitterbug in the night, crawling all over the place!)
Bye for now - what a milestone day I had!!! Love Audrey xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment