Thursday, October 2, 2008

Welcome To A Busy and Chilly Autumn!






Wow, Mummy and me have quite the social events now! We've been doing reading time at the library for the past two Wednesdays, and just this week we started two new activities - Mummy and Me Yoga on Tuesdays and today we had our first Mumnet session! So instead of the lazy, "no plans" summer, we now have plenty of things to do which is great because Mummy gets to meet other Mummies, and I get to meet other baby friends! But it is quite chilly so I had to wear my hat on my outings this week (check me out, I'm a happy warm little baby!)

Yoga was lots of fun, I loved being lifted and swung around, and stretched out and Mummy felt really good after too. But today was the highlight of the week - at Mumnet, Mummy does an exercise class for an hour and then gets to sit and chat and do activities for another hour with all her new friends while I hang out in the infant room with lots of other babies....it's very interesting! Today, I got sat down in a swing when I arrived, I looked around a bit, and then I fell asleep for a full hour - the daycare ladies told Mummy I was a perfect angel (aren't I always??! right Grandma??)




And another exciting thing - I got my early Diwali gift from Grandma and Grandpa (kisses and hugs to you - thank you!), a "tea for two" excersaucer! Take a look at me sitting in it - it's really cool although I think I may need a bit more time to really grow into it! Okay, enough of my chatting (I seem to do a lot of that lately) - I'm sleepy, off to bed for me! xoxo Audrey

No comments: