Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en.....sort of!

Last weekend, Mummy and Daddy dressed me up in this weird Tootsie Roll fleece pullover and took me to get my picture taken at the grocery store! As you can see, I was a little uncertain of this adventure - after all, I got woken up from my nap in my stroller, than placed on the ground with these weird orange things they call pumpkins, along with scarecrows and spiders, and then they started shooting all these flashes at me! Yikes! But then Mummy came and sat me on her lap, and suddenly, things were a lot better and I smiled!

Then, on the actual night of Hallowe'en, I had to get dressed up again, and Mummy and Daddy took me over to the neighbours to say hi and then I had to go to bed. Mummy and Daddy stayed up and answered the door for trick and treaters, and had a nice time with the neighbours who brought them wine and chili and bruschetta to enjoy on their porch - we have a fun neighbourhood!!

That's all for now - what a weird night Halloween is.....but I think I can't wait for next year when I can pick out my own costume and perhaps get some candy! Love Audrey xoxo


No comments: