Friday, October 10, 2008

My 5-Month Birthday!

Another huge month for me! Actually, my Mummy says she's noticed the most difference in my physical abilities over this past month (I'm getting strong!!!) I can now roll over from my back to my front all by myself - I've done it several times in the past couple of weeks! Plus I always hold my head up when I'm being held, and Mummy put me in the new upright stroller seat for the first time yesterday (see picture of me and Mummy on our beautiful fall walk).

Today, on my actual birthday, I was at the eye doctor just getting checked out and I'm fine! The eye doctor even said I was an "angel baby" - I was so good and didn't make a peep while she was checking me out - probably because I loved the lights she was shining at me!

And I also helped Daddy to avoid a ticket today!!!! In the car ride to drop Daddy off back at work, Daddy got pulled over for making a right turn on a street during a time you are not supposed to.....but when the officer saw me in the back and heard me cry, he let Daddy off with just a warning! I'm so glad I could help my Daddy out!! Look at me and Daddy in our picture after my walk today (I'm wearning my sunhat that matches Daddy's shirt! Aren't we a cute couple?!)

And of course, as it is my monthly birthday, Mummy took a little photo shoot, which I quite enjoyed as you can see from my picture above. I'm wearing my cute green dress (thanks Aunties Kmac, Cathy, Niana and Sarah!).

Bye for now - it's been a great 5 months and can't wait to see what the next month brings! Love Audrey xoxo

No comments: