Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy Hair, Sleepy Smile & Buddha Belly Pout



As I'm growing up, I'm learning how to express myself better and better! Check out my different expressions in my pictures here. In the pink "bad hair day" onesie, I could tell my hair was sticking out all crazily after being in a hat, so it was quite funny and I was all smiles! Then, just yesterday, Mummy caught me on the bed in the morning in my sleeper so I gave her a half smile - it was fun hanging out with Mummy in her room while she was getting ready for our day together. And then later once I was dressed, we were hanging out upstairs again and my big belly escaped from my tshirt (sometimes it does that!) But I was a little cranky that Mummy kept shooting pictures of it - she just thinks it's so cute!! Ah well, I love my Mummy so much that I don't mind being her photo model most days! Talk to you again later everyone, I should be in bed right now!! Love Audrey xo




No comments: