Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beauties and the Beasts!


Vila and I love to play princesses - we come home practically every day and put on our princess dresses!  Sometimes I'm Sleeping Beauty, sometimes I'm Cinderella and vice-versa.  Vila in particular seems to have the "royal" attitude down pat!

 
I like to accessorize too - cape, flashing tiara and pursue are all part of the perfect princess outfit!

 
As part of our Princess training, Daddy gave us waltzing lessons - we have a lot of practicing to do.  Not an issue, as Vila and I love to play together (most of the time!!)



And we're not just beauties, we love our "beasts" as well!  It was Rowan Duff's 4th birthday and we went to his house for an animal party.  We got to look at all sorts of nifty creatures, including this chameleon - he's so pretty!

 
And there were hedgehogs, chinchillas, rabbits, snakes, and even a turtle!!  Vila and I were a little nervous to touch some things, but the turtle was nice and slow so we got a good look.

 
We're well-balanced girls, aren't we?  A little bit of beauty and beasts in our playtime!  Hope you all had good playtimes this week too, Love Audrey and Violet xoxo

No comments: