
This past weekend we had a really nice and sunny Saturday! So we took our new wagon and went to the local park....whee, fun times! Check me out with Daddy above, and swinging with my sister Violet below.

I REALLY like to swing - see my smile? Vila was a little more subdued but every time Mummy tried to pull her out, she would say "no no no!"

Next stop....slides! I'm such a big girl now, climbing up to the top of the big slide by myself!

And then going down the slide by myself too - what a change from last year when Iused to sit at the top and wait around, never going down! Nowadays, here I go....wheeeeeee!

Even Vila went down the slide too - but she's still little so Mummy helped her.....

And then Daddy helped Violet walk around the park a little - all that soft sand helped build her balance, we think she'll be walking on her own in a few months (and Violet will be SOOO happy about that!)

Finally, at the end of our sunny Saturday, we went to visit our neighbours and hang out on their deck - their daughter Avery is one of my best friends on the street! We played a lot, and they even had some chairs that were just the right size for Violet and I!

So welcome summer ---- we hope the sunny days are here to stay! Hope you all had some fun in the sun too.....xoxo Audrey & Violet
No comments:
Post a Comment