Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day & Violet's 15 Months!

"Happy Mother's Day - I love you!" That's what I greated Mummy with this morning (and in my talking card where I recorded it), while Vila schooted along and screamed her love too! Mummy was just returning from her morning run and we couldn't wait to hug her!

We gave her our presents - a People Magazine Pop culture moments (1974 - 2011) and some bubble bath (although I kind of let it slip that was what we had gotten her a bit earlier....I was too excited to keep it a secret!), and Daddy had ordered her a limited edition $20 coin of the Royal Wedding!

Then Daddy cooked us all chocolate chip-banana pancakes (mmmm, yummy!!) Check us out eating them - super good Daddy! Mummy really enjoyed it too!After brekkie, it was swim class, where we both did VERY well today, Vila didn't cry as much and didn't cling to Mummy the whole time, while I tried the slide on my own and blew bubbles in the water!

Then we came home for lunch and a nap while Mummy got her hair done and bought a nice dress from her favourite store. To end the day, we took her out to Boston Pizza for dinner!! Here she is with Violet who was a little squirmy (she's teething these days!). When we got home, I got a nice snuggly picture with her before I went up to bed where Mummy sang me our new lullaby "May There All....", a new routine for us instead of Twinkle Twinkle or Sleepyhead.





All in all, a perfect day!!! And did we mention, it was Violet's 15 month birthday yesterday! As you can see from the previous post, she's really starting to talk now and she's trying to stand up more on her on....pretty soon, I hope she can chase me around! Here she is playing around earlier this week - Happy 15 Months Vila!!

Okay, that was a big day and big post.....love to all, nighty-nite, xoxoxo Audrey

No comments: