Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday To Me!!!!

Today was my birthday!!! I turned 3 years old, and got to wear my party dress to Erin's house! I came downstairs and we had a few presents on the floor - check me out with Violet and Daddy, enjoying my loot! Violet also got to wear her new outfit that Mummy bought her - a cutie pie birdie shirt, and rainbow heart pants. She was in a really good mood, getting to help me with my presents and hang on the floor with the family. This is one of Mummy's favourite pics - it's captures the joy of our little Vila!After Erin's house, Mummy and Daddy picked me up and took me to McDonald's for a special treat! I had grilled cheese, apples and some milk.....but all in it's on cool little box, complete with a toy! Plus I had a few french fries - one of my faves - dipped in ketchup!
When we got home, I played a little with my new Princess Belle dolly that Erin had bought me - I love her! See me kissing her?And then I went a bit silly, rolling around to some music on the floor, playing with my tutu! What a great birthday day it was......and then more to look forward to with a birthday PARTY soon to come! Stay tuned for more! Until then, Happy Birthday to ME!!!! Lots of love, Audrey & Violet xoxo

No comments: