
On Saturday, I had my third birthday party!!! It was full of all my favourite people - Mummy, Daddy, Violet, Nanny and Gramps, Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt Holly & Guy! After our usual morning of music class, and then lunch and nap, I got up to put on my new Princess dress, and found a WAGON full of toys and balloons waiting for me!
I opened up all my presents with Violet - how lucky I am! Along with the wagon from Mummy and Daddy, I got a saxophone from Grandma and Grandpa, and a doll cradle from Nanny and Gramps!
I thanked Nanny and we read a story and shared a hug!
Auntie Holly and Guy came over and gave me one of my most favourite presents, a plate full of stuffy cupcakes (by Holly Handmade, no less!), perfect for my dolly picnics!
Throughout the afternoon, I had lots of fun times. Here I am playing with my balloons that Nanny brought - the Dora one even sang when you hit it, so I batted them around a lot!
Mummy brought out my pink nail polish and we did my nails - I even remembered how to blow on them to make them dry!
I shared a snack with Vila (I LOVE feeding my baby sister!)
Then Vila was all re-charged for some giggles with Grandma!
For my birthday dinner, Mummy made mac & cheese, but it was a "grown up" version, so I asked Auntie Holly to make me a grilled cheese!
Then we sang me Happy Birthday while Mummy brought out my vanilla frosted, banana cupcake with a Dora candle! Check out the video below!
Auntie Holly and Guy came over and gave me one of my most favourite presents, a plate full of stuffy cupcakes (by Holly Handmade, no less!), perfect for my dolly picnics!
Throughout the afternoon, I had lots of fun times. Here I am playing with my balloons that Nanny brought - the Dora one even sang when you hit it, so I batted them around a lot!
Then we sang me Happy Birthday while Mummy brought out my vanilla frosted, banana cupcake with a Dora candle! Check out the video below!All in all, it was a great birthday......and now I'm a really big girl, I'm THREE!!! Yippee for me! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special! Love you lots, Audrey xoxoxox
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Audrey! Wow, we can't believe you are three years old already. You are such a big girl now. Here's to another wonderful year for you and your family.
Post a Comment