Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Wear My Sunglasses......

It's starting to get nice and sunny, so I've been spending more time outside - today I was playing with Daddy and the neighbours and the doggie Maggy in our front yard. Because I'm out in the sun more now, Mummy bought me my first pair of sunglasses! And they are awesome - pink and sparkly, with Hello Kitty on the corners! I love them, but I also like to look at them, so I keep pulling them off too! It's been a busy week as Mummy went back to work so I haven't been able to get her to help me write as many postings, but hope you enjoy this weekend post. And not too long now until my very first birthday so you'll definitely see some pictures on that!! Mummy and Daddy spent yesterday shopping so I know I have some gifts coming my way - yippee! Love Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: