Friday, April 24, 2009

A Milestone - My First Day at Daycare!

Looking at this picture, Mummy says that my face reflects her feelings on taking me to my first day at daycare yesterday! I knew something was up because Mummy seemed a little anxious....truth is, I think she was all worked up more than me, yet I was the one going to a new place! It was a little scary, but I'm a talkative, social butterfly (apparently that's just like my Mummy!) so after getting used to everyone yesterday, I did a lot better today, even napping and eating my food AND my bottle. Maybe it helped because I was wearing a brand new, super-cute outfit that my Nanny bought for me - check me out in my high chair this morning, looking "berry sweet"!

But still the best part of the day was when my Mummy picked me up - I started giggling with her. And then Daddy came home, and again, more smiles and good times for me. After hanging out with Mummy and Daddy for a full year all of the time, of course they are my favourite people and it's lots of fun when I see them after a day with my new friends at daycare. That's all for now, it's been an eventful couple of days so I'm ready for a nice long sleep tonight. Love to all, Audrey xoxoxo

No comments: