Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fishies and Trees, oh boy!

I got to see a lot of fun things in Vancouver, including my first ever visit to an Aquarium! There were so many fishies there, and other weird underwater things. Pretty cool to look at, although I really enjoyed the pretty lighted panels and the other little kiddies the best! I made friends with a little girl at the Beluga Whale show, it’s fun to smile and wave to new friends!
We also visited the rest of Stanley Park on a horse-drawn tour. A fun drive around, although it was a jam-packed trolley and Mummy and Daddy kept shushing me from making too many comments…..I guess other people would rather listen to the tour guide than me!
After the tour, we walked around saw some big trees (check out Mummy hugging that HUGE tree!) and giggled on our way out to the car – Mummy was clicking her heels and jumping, ha ha, I want to try that one day, looks like fun! Hee hee hee, what good times touring around Vancouver, xoxo Audrey

No comments: