Sunday, May 24, 2009

Auntie Alyssa and Uncle Andrew Get Married!!

The main reason for our trip was to see the wedding of our good friends, Auntie Alyssa and Uncle Andrew! What a great time we have at all the wedding festivities ---- check out this picture of me and them at their condo on the Friday night “welcome to our wedding” party!
I was getting a little tired, so not my usual smiley self, so had to go home after only 20 minutes (but luckily Mummy and Daddy got to stay and party while I went home with Grandma and Grandpa! I don’t understand this time change thing…..I was waking up at 3am thinking it was time to get up which really made me tired later at the party!)
Then on Sunday May 17, 2009, the Meddskys made it official! They had a beautiful wedding and I know I will have many more good times with them in the future……so let’s toast them with some milk, congratulations Auntie Alyssa and Uncle Andrew!!!! Thanks for including us all on your special day – we love you! Hugs and drooly kisses, Audrey xoxo

No comments: