
One of the best things about our trip was the chance for me to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa all day long! We had so much fun together, looking out the big windows in their bedroom (see me reaching for the sun?!), and singing songs and playing in the living room.

Plus we always had breakfast in the hotel, where I loved to play with the peanut butter and jam packets in their dispenser (which I completely broke one day!!!) And on days when I was feeling a little fussy or Mummy and Daddy were out at wedding stuff, Grandma and Grandpa took me up and down the elevator to the lobby – I loved that! They would point out all sorts of things to me and let me make shy smiles at all the visitors and little kiddies passing by.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having so much fun with me – I can’t wait to see you again soon! Love Audrey xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment