Hi Audrey! Your aunt Holly was sleeping at 5:41am on Saturday morning. I am glad you woke your daddy up. I am happy you are beginning to like picture books. My favourite! Here's a Christmas present hint: think "penguins" Love lots,Aunty Holly xoxo
Hey Audrey!! We were still sleeping when you guys were up & reading! But we had a big day w/ Diva, taking her to play with Tyler and Ella. Soon to post some pics on our blog.You guys have a great weekend!Love & kisses, Chachu & Chachi
Your English friends love this picture - Rick's Saturday Morning Bedhead is awesome ;)Sarah and Shane
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hi Audrey!
Your aunt Holly was sleeping at 5:41am on Saturday morning. I am glad you woke your daddy up.
I am happy you are beginning to like picture books. My favourite! Here's a Christmas present hint: think "penguins"
Love lots,
Aunty Holly xoxo
Hey Audrey!! We were still sleeping when you guys were up & reading! But we had a big day w/ Diva, taking her to play with Tyler and Ella. Soon to post some pics on our blog.
You guys have a great weekend!
Love & kisses, Chachu & Chachi
Your English friends love this picture - Rick's Saturday Morning Bedhead is awesome ;)
Sarah and Shane
Post a Comment