For my 6 month birthday, I got a new giraffe teething toy that I love (and Mummy says it's good for me to drool all over it instead of her shirt all the time!). Plus I love when Daddy makes my toy parrot fly around, it makes me laugh!! Mummy took a picture of me with my favourite toys, but I was kind of tired from my big day, so I'm just sucking my thumb and lounging.
Along with new toys and new food, I got an extra special birthday treat today - a visit from Gramps! I was really smiley and enjoyed playing with him - check out our picture together!!
Finally, my Mummy wants me to tell you all my latest stats - apparently, I'm doing really well! Here they are:
Weight: 16lb, 15 oz (75%)
Height: 67 cm/26.5 inches (75%)
Head: 43.5cm (75%)
Yippee for me! I'm a healthy growing girl! Hope you all had a great day too! Love Audrey xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment