
Wow, today was SUCH a nice day (yesterday too). It was 18 degrees (about 65 F) which is just crazy for this time of year, but so much fun for Mummy and me! Today we went for a walk with Mummy's friends from the neighbourhood, Joanna and Bianna, and their little kiddies Hayden and Katiana (who are now my friends!). We went down to the boardwalk and did a nice long walk....taking a pitstop along the way as I wanted to get out for a bit. Mummy held me on my lap and I was fine, plus it was a good chance for a photo opp with the water in the background (see the pic below) - I'm wearing my sunhat!! A sunhat in November - and just last week I was wearing a winter hat! Mummy and I are loving this warm weather!!! We hope you are too - Love Audrey xoxo
1 comment:
Hey Louise I've forgotten to check up on you in a while. All these photos are adorable -She's SO CUTE!!
This warm weather is great for walks.
Lisa
Post a Comment