Thursday, November 13, 2008

Growing up and teething!

It's official - I am teething! I finally cut my first tooth today (actually, two teeth....the one on the bottom right and a little bit of the tooth on the bottom left!) Phew! It's been a while in coming - I've been drooling a lot, biting on Mummy's shoulder, and I had a slight fever two days ago plus I was cranky at our drop-in group on Wednesday. Then Mummy saw my teeth starting to pop up this morning, and all these symptoms started to make sense!

Not only am I teething, but I'm also getting into more solid foods....today I had peas and carrots as you can see from my messy face below (I hated peas on their own yesterday, but Mummy tricked me into eating them mixed together today!) And Mummy was making sweet potato puree today and let me try some - mmmm, I loved it!
Plus I found my foot...finally! I've been looking for a while, and now I can grab and study them!

And of course, I continue to babble away - I'm quite the chatterbox at times! Here's me in the bath tonight, chatting and laughing to Daddy!

Bye for now - hope you all had a fun day too! Love Audrey xoxo

No comments: