Vila turned 2 today....and isn't her expression above perfect? It's like she's ready to take on the world - and really, that's Vila. She's always walking/toddling determindely around our house, full of giggles and energy!
The day started with a breakfast fit for a Princess.....Princess Vila, and her two favourite Princess dollies Belle and Sleeping Beauty. She lovs her yogurt!
That evening, we enjoyed dinner and MORE cake.....Nanny was here as Daddy had left for his trip to Palo Alto on Sunday after Vila's party. So we made sure to take pics for him. See Vila with Nanny doing her "big smile" enjoying her cake? Silly Vila!
Then of course had had a few extra presents to open - Vila got a nice card from Mummy & Daddy with Princess Belle stickers in it, and a book from Erin at daycare, and another book from Nanny.
Then it was time to hang out and play - see Vila putting her feet up on the bench and leaning back? That's her new party trick!
So what about other party tricks....or should I say new things she's learned....as she's turned 2? Lately, little baby sis Vila kept saying "I'm 2"....she is SUCH a good talker! She repeats everything we say, even all the little words like "the" and "a"....she makes full sentences (what is Mummy making? I'm all done! Put my socks on!) Quite a baby genius we have on our hands here (well, I was like that too I think -she must have inherited it!). And she really is full of energy and determination - she runs around our house all the time, as you can see below, it's a classic Violet pic of late.
So HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR BABY VIOLET!!! You aren't such a baby anymore, but you'll always be my little sis. We love you soooo much! xoxox Audrey, Violet, Mummy & Daddy (from Palo Alto xo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment