Thursday, February 9, 2012

My First Party With My PreSchool Buddies!


In all the craziness of Daddy's trip and Violet's birthday, I forgot to tell you that I got invited to my first party!  My friend, big Sophie M, had her 4th birthday at Loblaws Cooking School.  We got to make pizza and cupcakes, and sing Sophie Happy Birthday too (are you one? are you two? are you three?  are you four?  that's our Bowmore addition to the song!)  The girls had so much fun running around - but I preferred to stay close to Mummy.  But here I am with two of my good friends (above) at Bowmore, Sophie Taylor (we call her little Sophie, or Sofa-licious) and the birthday girl, Sophie M.  We are all wearing dresses......just like we do at Bowmore.  Did I tell you us girls have a dress fascination and that's all we'll wear to school?  Even though Mummy has bought me fairy shirts and mint-green pants, and all sorts of nice sweaters etc, I still want to wear any old dress!  Girly girl phase I guess!  Anyways, we had a fun afternoon and I got to bring my cupcakes home too.  What a great first birthday party with friends - thanks Sophie M!  xoxox Audrey


No comments: