Since my birthday party is tomorrow, we decided to celebrate Mother's Day early with Mummy. This morning, Daddy brought her breakfast in bed (mmmm, eggs, bacon, toast and coffee!) plus the Saturday paper....we know how much Mummy loves to read her paper! Plus we gave her our cards, and Mummy really loved the card from me and Vila! We did a top-10 list of things we love about our Mummy:

1) Coja-Coja and slow dancing (that's my name for "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", which I sing with Mummy at bed time while standing on the built in table in my room and "slow dancing" with Mummy!)
2) Singing songs (like Big Girls Don't Cry)
3) Jai Ho dance parties!
4) "No Mummy Mummy!" (I say this sometimes, even when it's not Mummy who is making me upset!)
5) Putting things down her pants (when she's filling the bathtub, I put pretend bubbles in her jeans!)
6) Getting the newspaper (from the porch each morning, I hand it to Mummy)
7) Making ice cream and tea (with my pretend tea pot and shovel!)
8) Going "swimmin"
9) Using the spindles (to go up/down the steps....Audrey's a BIIIG girl!)
10) My Vila! (thanks for making me a little sister Mummy!)
And Daddy also helped us to buy Mummy a personalized mug with our names, plus a keychain, and her own ice cream bowl. She loved it! So Happy Mother's Day again Mummy!!! xoxo Audrey and Violet
PS I made a Mother's Day card at daycare - Mummy loved it....here it is, me with my cutie-pie smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment