Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playtime with friends

Over the last couple of weeks, both Violet and I have had some fun with our friends! Two weekends ago, we went to the Science Centre and met our friends Emma and Max Daley. The Science Centre has tons of fun things for kiddies to do - including this water table area, where Daddy and I played, along with Emma and her Daddy Steve. Do you see Violet in the background in her stroller sleeping below??

Then while I was at daycare during the week, Mummy and Violet met up with Mummy's friend Alli and her son Harrison, who was born just a few weeks before Violet. They had a nice sunny walk along the lake.

And last Friday, my Mummy had Auntie Irene and Melly over with their boys, Max and Dylan. Violet was a little sleepy during picture time, but Max and Dylan were good sports and posed for Mummy's camera!

Good times with good friends....for both Mummy and Daddy, and Violet and I. We are lucky to have such great friends, xoxo Audrey

No comments: